Friday, February 8, 2013

MY about me



    Hi I am a highschool student. I am 17 years old. I live in Colorado. I've lived in Colorado my whole life and I love it. I fell in love with body art since elementary school. The first time I saw a tattoo was when I was 5 years old; I thought it was just crazy people who loved art so much they would draw on themselves. Haha I thought it was awesome so I started coloring on myself. As I started growing up I found out every tattoo had a story behind it, a meaning that represented someone without needing to even say a word to them. Ever since that day I  have been fascinated by tattoos. I started looking up different types of  tattoos from Japan, Russia,South America and Africa. And in this blog I plan to write about multiple popular tattoos from different places in the world and what they represent. I hope you guys enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment