Tuesday, February 19, 2013

THE CROWN

THE CROWN.


The crown represents several things, its all depending on who has it and sometimes the town you live in. The normal meaning for this tattoo is having great power, leadership and rightful authority over someone or a group of people. The crown has many different meanings. For example a gang called the" Latin Kings" use a five pointed star to represent love, honesty, honor, knowledge and respect. in addition to other means it can also represent religion. But usually a crown is combined with other symbols to represent greater meaning above the common meaning.

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome now that I am 18 I am looking forward to getting a tattoo so I will be keeping up with your blog for good meaning full tattoos. It will be helpful making
    my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of us don't know the meanings behind tattoos, Which makes your blog 10 times more interesting to me. Although I am not taking in mind getting one, this blog is still amazing, I feel like most of us just see tattoos as something that's just there, but it's crazy how a tattoo has so much meaning. Your blog is awesome, good job Crystian, I will be keeping up with your blog for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! :) I think I'll finally understand some people because of your blog:)

    ReplyDelete